How do I change a district id number in the SWIS Suite?

Modified on Tue, 01 Aug 2023 at 12:37 PM

If you accidentally made an error entering a student or staff district id, it's easy to revise the data in Person Management. Simply edit their current record with the correct district id.

To edit a person record:

  1. In Person Management, click on the appropriate tab: Students, Staff, Non-Staff.
  2. Locate and double-click the name of the person to be edit.
  3. In the new window, edit the appropriate information.
  4. When all revisions are complete, click OK.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article