Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

fluctuating enrollment

Sydney Herbst Apr 04, 2016 11:14AM PDT

How do I account for student mobility? I have students no longer enrolled who have documented discipline referrals in the system as well as new students who have enrolled. Do I include any students who have been enrolled at some point during the year?

Up 0 rated Down
Katie Schulz Apr 05, 2016 09:11AM PDT Support Staff

We recommend that enrollment data should be entered at the same time as the annual census count (typically by October 1st). You should update enrollment totals only if a large (10-20%) change in enrollment occurs mid-year. Students that are no longer at the school can either be archived or marked as inactive, but should never be deleted because you still want their historical data for reporting purposes.

This question has received the maximum number of answers.

Contact Us

We're available 7 AM–4 PM Pacific, Monday–Friday

Post a Public Question Email Us

Phone & Fax

Phone: 855-455-8194
Fax: 541-346-2471

Mailing Address

1235 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1235

Sign Up for the PBISApps Newsletter

Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter to stay up-to-date with all our news, updates, and releases!

Image of two speech bubbles

We're Here to Help!

Search our support forum or ask a question.
We're also available by chat, email, or phone when you need live help!    Go to Support »


SWIS Suite:   SWIS   |   CICO-SWIS   |   ISIS-SWIS

PBIS Assessment   |   PBIS Evaluation

Let Us Help You

Video Tutorials   |   Materials

Training   |   Support   |   Contact Us

Join the Conversation

Copyright © 2016 Educational and Community Supports, All Rights Researved   |   Confidentiality & Security   |   Customer service software powered by

In affliation with the    University of Oregon
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found