We're available 7 AM–4 PM Pacific, Monday–FridayPost a Public Question Email Us
Phone & FaxPhone: 855-455-8194
Mailing Address1235 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1235
our school has SWIS Suite and has CICO as well. We are just beginning to use the CICO portion of SWIS but it will not allow us to enter data. It says that we need to configure CICO first - how is that done? I have entered names of students who are on CICO, we have behavior sheets that match the requirements, but are unable to add their data. '
The Periods and School Expectations need to be set up within the CICO-SWIS School Settings. The user with the role of CICO Admin will configure the settings.
1. From the CICO Dashboard click Tools.
2. Click School settings.
3. Click CICO.
4. Click the Defined Period Groups & Expectations row.
5. Click Add.
6. Type or use the calendar icon to set that Start Date for this data entry template.
7. Type or set the number of school/facilitator expectations.
8. Type of label for the first period in the Add Period workspace (for example: Block 1)
9. Click Save in the Add Period workspace.
10. Continue to add and save periods until all periods are entered.
11. Click Save in the Add Period Group workspace. Click Cancel to return to School Preferences.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.