We're available 7 AM–4 PM Pacific, Monday–FridayPost a Public Question Email Us
Phone & FaxPhone: 855-455-8194
Mailing Address1235 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1235
We went from 9 periods last year to 10 in the school day. Can we add a 10th period in Check in/Out?
CICO templates may change over time to include fewer/more periods or expectations. Here are some tips on making these adjustments happen smoothly:
1. Always check to be sure that the appropriate teams have discussed changes before adjusting the CICO-SWIS School Settings. The template should be changed as little as possible.
2. Ensure that the physical point card is finalized and meets the readiness criteria (a. standardized across students, b. 10 or fewer check-in periods, c. 3-5 expectations, d. 3-point rating scale).
3. Verify that there is a plan to orient and train staff and students to the new point card.
4. The school’s CICO Admin* user has access to make changes in the School’s CICO Application Settings.
5. The CICO Admin should add a new CICO template in the CICO School Settings to reflect the changes to the school’s point card. Modifying the current template would permanently delete all previous data entered within the template.
*Contact your school’s CICO-SWIS Facilitator if you’re not certain who is set up as the CICO Admin user or need a new user to be trained.
Once the changes are made the data entry will reflect the accurate period groups and points available.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.