If you are experiencing stalling, crashing, or failing uploads, please follow the steps below to improve your chances of success.
- The most reliable way to upload documents to I-SWIS is by using a browser equipped with the most up-to-date technology. The listed browsers are consistently the most successful at uploading documents. Additionally, these recommended browsers have technology that allows your to resume or recover your upload when you experience a problem.
- Google Chrome can reliably upload files up to 20GB, and recover failed uploads.
- Firefox 4 or higher can reliably upload files up to 20GB, and recover failed uploads.
- Internet Explorer with Silverlight enabled can upload files up to 20GB, and recover failed uploads.
- You should use a Chrome incognito window or Firefox Private Browse. This will temporarily exclude the use of browser extensions, which may interfere with uploading between your computer and ISIS. Ad blocking extensions, for instance, are commonly responsible for these problems.
- You should temporarily disable anti-spyware, anti-virus, or similar software. These programs are also known to interfere with uploading.