Every SWIS account comes with the option to import student and staff records from a .CSV file. You can use it to your advantage when it comes to using paperless referral workflow settings. To access Person Import head to Tools and select Person Import from the menu.
If you plan to upload staff records to invite them to be referral entry only users, make sure you include an email address for each person. If you’ve never used Person Import before, be sure the district id numbers you’ve added for each staff member in your SWIS account match the district id numbers in your file. That helps avoid creating duplicate records in your SWIS account.
Once you have all the staff records uploaded, you’re ready to send your invitations.
- Click Tools.
- Click User Management.
- Click the Invite Referral Entry Only Users button in the upper left-hand corner of the window.
- To mass-select everyone on this list, check the box labeled Status at the top of the columns.
- To select individual records, check the box next to the staff you want to invite.
- To deselect individual records, uncheck the box next to the staff you want to remove from the invitation.
- Click the Send Invitation button.
- Click Send Invitation to send emailed invitations to every checked record. Click Cancel to return to the Staff List.