Who do I ask to set me up so I can enter referrals in SWIS?

Last Updated: Mar 05, 2018 02:06PM PST
There are two people who can set you up with access to entering referrals: Your SWIS facilitator and your SWIS Admin.
  • Facilitators can set you up with data entry access.
  • If your school uses referral workflows, and you just need to enter referrals in SWIS and nothing else, that's something your SWIS admin can do. They'll send you an email invitation to be a referral  entry only user. Simply follow the steps in the email and you're on your way!

Contact Us

We're available 7 AM–4 PM Pacific, Monday–Friday

Post a Public Question Email Us

Phone & Fax

Phone: 855-455-8194
Fax: 541-346-2471

Mailing Address

1235 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1235

Sign Up for the PBISApps Newsletter

Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter to stay up-to-date with all our news, updates, and releases!

Image of two speech bubbles

We're Here to Help!

Search our support forum or ask a question.
We're also available by chat, email, or phone when you need live help!    Go to Support »


SWIS Suite:   SWIS   |   CICO-SWIS   |   ISIS-SWIS

PBIS Assessment   |   PBIS Evaluation

Let Us Help You

Video Tutorials   |   Materials

Training   |   Support   |   Contact Us

Join the Conversation

Copyright © 2016 Educational and Community Supports, All Rights Researved   |   Confidentiality & Security   |   Customer service software powered by Desk.com

In affliation with the    University of Oregon

seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found