How do I remove a user's access from Assessment?
If a user needs to have one or more organizations removed from his/her scope
From the user’s Account Details page:
- Locate the organization to remove from the Organizations section.
- Click the X next to the name of the organization to remove.
- Click Delete to confirm the removal; Cancel to return to the Account Details page.
From any Organization Overview Page:
- Scroll down to the list of People associated with the organization located below the list of surveys.
- Locate the name of the person to remove.
- Click Remove.