Single-response surveys are the surveys intended to be submitted by the team's coach or coordinator representing the team's consensus and/or the summarized consensus. Other surveys available in PBIS Assessment are group-based surveys where individual responses are summarized into an aggregate score. To participate in a multiple-response survey (like the SAS or the SSS), a link to the survey is required. The school's coordinator, supervisor or team members have access to this link within PBIS Assessment and can provide it to anyone interested in responding to the survey.
Access the survey link:
- From the dashboard, click on the name of the multiple-response survey.
- Locate the name of the school participating in the survey.
- Click Link at the end of the row.
- Click Copy URL.
- Paste the copied link in an email to send out to anyone who will participate in the survey.
Take the survey:
- If you've received a link to a multiple-response survey, copy and paste the link into your preferred internet browser.
- Enter the survey responses for the displayed section.
- Click the >> to move to the next page.
- Click the Submit Survey button at the end of the survey to save the responses.