Note: Multiple-Response surveys require access to a link- not a unique username and password - to respond. For more information about administering multiple-response surveys, see How Can All Educators In My School Access the SAS or SSS?
If you are a coordinator or supervisor, you can add as many users as needed to any Assessment account. To add new users to an organization:
- From the Organization Overview page for a specific school, click the Add Person button on the right-hand side of the screen in the section labeled Access Management.
- Type the person’s email address in the Search Email Addresses field.
- Click Search. If the search returns an existing person with an account, click the Select button next to his/her name and skip to step 9. If the search returns no results click Create A New Account and move to step 4 or click Try Another Search to search again.
- Type the person’s first name in the First Name field.
- Type the person’s last name in the Last Name field.
- Verify the email address entered in the Email Address field is correct.
- Click Create Account.
- Select a role for the new user from the Select a Role drop-down menu.
- Click Add.
Here’s a Tip: If the user you add is an existing user in the system, his/her existing role will be the role assigned at the new organization. For example, if Jane Doe is a Team Member at Lincoln School. If you add her as a user at Washington School, she will be added as a team member.