Coordinators can send a reset password emailIf you are a coordinator and a user at a school you coordinate needs help with his/her login information, you can help by sending a reset password email to the email address listed his/her username. To send a reset password email:
- Type the user’s email address or name in the Search Users field. Note: You can enter any part of the person’s name or email address in the search field. The system allows for partial values.
- Click Search.
- Click the person’s name from the result set to view the user's Account Details page.
- Click Send Reset Password Email.
- Click Confirm.
- An email is sent to the user's associated email address with instructions for resetting the password.
Use the Forgot Password function in PBISApps.orgWhether you are a supervisor, coordinator, team member, or read-only user, you can reset your password by using the Forgot Password function in the appbar along the top of the pbisapps.org website. From the PBISApps homepage:
- Click PBIS Applications Login at the top right-hand corner of pbisapps.org.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address associated with the PBIS Assessment login in the Email field.
- Click Request New password.
- The system will send an email with instructions for resetting the password.