You can use the Drill Down if you are looking for specific information related to an individual student. However, the faster way to get all information about a single student is from the Student Dashboard.
From the Tools Menu:
- Select Student Dashboard.
- Search for the student by entering his/her name in the Search field.
- Click Enter on your keyboard or the magnifying glass on the screen.
- Double-click the student name.
- Select the year you'd like to report from the drop-down menu located next to the student's name.
The report automatically updates with the given school-year you've selected. Note: If the student in enrolled in CICO-SWIS, only the CICO data from the current school year will display in the Student Dashboard. All previous years will generate with only SWIS data displayed.