Why does this data show up on my Data Integrity Summary?
The Data Integrity Summary displays the data within your SWIS Suite account which may have been entered in error. There are several data integrity checks that could be displayed in the summary:
- Missing District Id: The student record does not have a district id assigned and district ids are required in the account.
- Duplicate: The student record may have a duplicate entry.
- Disability Category Missing: The student has an IEP and no disability category defined.
- Disability Category To Be Obtained: The student has an IEP and the disability category is marked: To be obtained.
- Missing District Id: The staff record does not have a district id assigned and district ids are required in the account.
- Duplicate: The staff record may have a duplicate entry.
- Days Not Entered: School days have not been entered for the given school year.
- Possibly Too Large: The number of school days entered for a given month is greater than the number of weekdays in a month.
- Enrollment Not Entered: School Enrollment has not been entered for a given school year.
- Possibly Inaccurate Data: Ethnicity enrollment does not equal Total Enrollment (only for years prior to 2013-14).
- Enrollment Out of Range: Total enrollment is greater than 2500 students.
- Duplicate Referral: The referral entered may have a duplicate entry.
- Referral Out of Date Range: The referral date is prior to 1997 or has a future date.
- Referral Out of Time Range: The referral time is outside of the school setting for Referral Time Range.
- Referral with Action Pending: The referral has an Action Taken listed as Action Pending.
- Inactive/Archived Student Enrolled: The student currently enrolled in CICO-SWIS has a person record status of Inactive or Archived.
- Inactive/Archived Student Enrolled: The student with an open student file in ISIS-SWIS has a person record status of Inactive or Archived.