How do I enroll a student in CICO-SWIS who isn't in the student directory?
If the student name is not on the active student list, click the Directory icon above the Student drop-down menu to verify the student is not listed in Person Management.
To add a student to the active student list directly from the Enroll Student window in CICO-SWIS:
- Type in the student’s name and click Enter.
- If the student’s name appears in gray, click the student’s name.
- Click the Set Status drop-down menu.
- Select Active.
- Double-click the student’s name.
- Continue entering enrollment information in the Enroll Student window.
- If the student’s name doesn’t appear on the list, the student will need to be entered into the active student directory.
- Click the Not in List icon above the Student drop-down menu.
- From the Add Student window, enter all required information about the student.
- Click OK.
- The student’s name will now display selected in the Enroll Student window.
- Complete the remaining steps found in the Enrolling a Student in CICO-SWIS.