Anyone who works with schools to assist them in implementing, evaluating and sustaining SWPBIS can be a PBIS Assessment coordinator. Most typically, coordinators are PBIS coaches, district counselors, or school psychologists. However, if you agree to do the following, you can become a PBIS Assessment coordinator:
- Assist schools, districts, or States to develop evaluation plans for assessing the fidelity of PBIS Implementation
- Schedule times for schools to conduct surveys
- Enter survey data for the SET and/or BoQ
- Train school personnel how to enter survey data (TIC, SAS and Safety Survey)
- Coach school teams how to use data from PBIS Assessment for decision making and action planning
To become a local coordinator, complete the PBIS Coordinator Information form
and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your form, please allow up to two weeks for set up. You will be notified via email when your account has been activated.
If your district or state has a PBIS Assessment Supervisor assigned to it, he or she can set you up as a coordinator as well.